We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our team and help manage our organization’s procurement needs.
Procurement Specialist responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products and materials meet our quality and specifications, and negotiating with vendors as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with leaders in our organization to understand the needs of our organization and ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely manner.
You will be responsible on managing the tendering department such as preparation, applying and follow up with the clients.
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred
- Proficiency in English, Arabic & Kurdish